Moms and Maids
Options

Happy Holiday to my friends!

Whatever form you celebrate, I hope that your day is a lovely one filled with love and laughter!
My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!

Re: Happy Holiday to my friends!

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy holiday to you too!  I hope you and your family had a relaxing Christmas.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy day after Christmas, mama muffin.  Now we're sitting watching the heavily falling snow on our first big storm of the winter!
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
    This is a great day to get snowed in. We have plenty of Christmas leftovers to eat. And we're putting away our gifts. I'm glad we're not supposed to be anywhere, today.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and Santa was very good to them.

H and I are just chilling at home today as we did so much visitng today yesterday. Plus, it is sleet/snow flurrying here and we don't feel like going out. I am sure the stores have some good deals, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards