Oklahoma
Options

Good Morning! Post Your...

Dress!  We all know we love to see them!

Also, what are your plans for today?
  I'm trying to motivate myself to get ready to go to work on my classroom for the coming year
Anniversary image

Re: Good Morning! Post Your...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married this saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS  my mom made my dress :-) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also my plans for the day: well i'm sitting at work about to go to "new employee orientation"  too bad I've worked here since January and have a million things to do today.  I work at a college and there are currently 1st and 2nd graders running around my building   ;-(    so new employee orientation doesnt really feel like my calling today LOL

PLUS i totally can't focus. like 5 more days til the wedding!!!!!!!    
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_good-morning-post-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:127Discussion:bc6af589-7d56-4b30-ae73-6a0402045da7Post:2cc2879b-428a-42bc-ad34-ca84e6584c6a">Re: Good Morning! Post Your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married this saturday!!!!!!!!!!!! PS  my mom made my dress :-) 
    Posted by MrsCoopDawg3467[/QUOTE]

<div>Your mom did an awesome job!  Woohoo!!!  Only 5 days!</div>
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im getting my dress made by Moe but this is what its gonna look like...

My plans for today: WORKING until 4 =(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here's my dress, not me in it.  :)

Plans for today:  do a little work, do a little wedding planning, do a conference call, do wedding planning.  I like to get an even mix in there.  Then it's home after work to finish my invites!  Only 20 or so left then have to stuff the envelopes.
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here's my dress, first time trying it on:

Plans for the day: trying to focus at work, but keep getting distracted with wedding stuff :) Only 76 days to go!

Also to MrsCoopDawg-your dress is gorgeous! Congrats on your wedding this saturday, how exciting!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
    Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All beautiful dresses!
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    lnvane00lnvane00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE showing off my dress, so lots of PIP.
    I ordered it in May and its taking 5 months to be made in Spain :( I cant wait to get it.

(this was when i tried it on and the sample was way too big)

March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Invane, I think the sample looks better on you than the models look in the pictures.  That's pretty impressive!  Beautiful.

This will most likely be my dress.  I've tried on the strapless version and love it, but I finally found this version to try on when I go to Tulsa this weekend (nobody in OKC has it in stock)

• Options
    edited December 2011

In the store

On the aisle

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also bought mine at Alfred Angelo. :)

(the straps are supposed to be up just a little- i was so excited to try on MY wedding dress that i didn't notice :-D)

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards