Vermont

Hair Stylist in Montpelier... Help

Can someone recommend someone that could do my hair in Montpelier for a reasonable price? I'm not from the area and have no idea who to call or where to go.  There's one place right next to my venue, but they charge $90 for an updo. . . quite a bit out of my price range.  Any help is appreciated.

Re: Hair Stylist in Montpelier... Help

• edited December 2011
    There is a Regis Salon in the Berlin Mall if you don't mind driving to exit 7 (about 5-10 minutes).  I had my hair done there as a bridesmaid a few years ago.  They opened early for us and I believe it was around $45-50 for an updo.  I'm not sure what they charge now.
  • perthgirlperthgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Carriage House Salon on Spring Street.  They are all independent stylists, but prices are pretty reasonable.  I think Lisa does wedding hair.  I've been getting my hair cut there for years.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I use EnVogue in Barre, VT (my stylist is Chris) and I think they charge $45 - $55 for an updo and do a great job.
  • BrycedanceBrycedance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't already booked a hair stylist, try Sundara Day Spa in Barre, they are really wonderful!

672 US Route 302 Ste 1, Barre, VT 05641
    (802) 476-4476
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards