Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Photo Booth referral

Hi ladies,
   I am looking for a photo booth referral. My wedding is just outside of the Atlanta area. I have gotten a quote from Snapz photo booth, but I would prefer to get the name of a company that someone has used before. I noticed on my knot.com email this morning that making your own photo booth is an option. Any suggestions on that? Thanks in advance!

Re: Photo Booth referral

• Options
    n82ureluvr915n82ureluvr915 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask your photographer if they can do it. Most will do something where they have a backdrop and a camera set up. I have heard good things about Snapz and Wow Photobooth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking into that as well I saw something also from the knot  called redeyeboothsgeorgia.com which had really great rates as well
  • Options
    EarthAngel222EarthAngel222 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

At my friends wedding where I was a bridesmaid she used WOW PHOTOBOOTH and they were really WOW. You should check them out!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister used UBooth at her wedding and we are using them also.  the booths are very modern and you can pick the design on the outside of the booth.  The booth will also record video so that you can have your guests leave you a message.  Very resonablly priced!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards