North Carolina

Good Morning!!!

oh wow!!! Happy New Year!

i actually got the "Good Morning" post, i am usually the last one to comment on this post!

...i hope that doesn't mean i am the only oneon today. i have to work ...BOOOOO

hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. we are playing like old people and staying home with no plans.

Re: Good Morning!!!

• Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm on, but I'm a leper.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning! I'm here for a bit, but I've got to get some things done today. We're playing the old people and staying home too - but I'm still going to make food for us to eat. We're having a mexican New Year with Taco Soup, Quesadillas, 7 layer dip, and margaritas!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I'm at work today. :(  Tonight we are staying home as well since FI has to work tomorrow.  We are also doing the mexican thing for dinner.
  • edited December 2011
    ok! ok! mexican it is tonight!!!

except i will have to exchange the margarita for a pina colada (can't do tequilla, eeeewwww)
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I'm planning to get a few DIY projects done today so we'll see how that goes. We're having friends come visit for New Years so we're going downtown. It's supposed to be cold and rainy so at the moment I feel like staying home as well...and Mexican sounds great!
  • krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning!  I'm at work for a while today too - tonight we're planning to order pizza at a friend's place and then all go out downtown - it should be fun!  I hope it doesn't get too gross out!

Happy New Year everyone!
  • edited December 2011

Good morning! I'm working too...sad! We're driving from Charlotte to Raleigh for my FSIL's wedding tonight....wait...driving tonight, wedding this weekend. No fun plans. Those who are going out have fun....those staying in...enjoy your Mexican fiestas!

• edited December 2011
    Morning! Or rather, afternoon! Im at work too, bleh... hope to sneak out a little early today to get a jump start on the long weekend, yay!  Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Good afternoon! Hope everyone has a fun and safe new year's plans. We aren't doing much at all, but its such a relief because we have been going nonstop since last week sometime.  Margaritas and mexican sound wonderful right now...yum.
  • edited December 2011
    All of us staying in should have got together for Mexican! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I've been at work since 6 am, and am here till 6pm.  I feel pathetic but I just want to stay in. Mexican and margaritas sounds perfect!

I think you guys have just inspired me!

Happy New Year!  O'le!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards