Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Bridesmaids/Mother of the Bride

I just started planning for my wedding and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on designers for bridesmaid dresses and where to go?  I live in central Jersey. 

I am going with a sage green color.  I would like to stick to a more vintage look. 

Also, what are some good designers for mother of the brides?  My mom doesnt like that normal tacky mother of the bride look..

Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaids/Mother of the Bride

• Options
    I love Mori Lee dresses for bridesmaids.  As for my mother, we went in a local boutique that carries exclusivities.  She will not wear a typical MOB dress.  Honestly, I think she would look like she was wearing a Halloween costume.  It's just not her style.

http://www.morilee.com/Bridesmaids/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

for a more vintage look - i would suggest not looking at actual BM dresses.  how formal is your wedding?  Anthropologie has a lot of vintage looking dresses.  J.Crew is another great option.

for MOB - my mom is looking at J.Crew, BCBG, and in department stores.  she doesnt want a "mother of the bride" dress either....

• Options
    you may want to post this to your locals board.

my mother isnt wearing a dress from a MOB line. she doesnt have too. I am about to move to central Jersey (yayyyyyy!) to be with the FI, and I know there are tons of great malls and boutiques up there. All she needs is a dress she looks and feels great in.
  • Options
    Thank Ladies!  How about Love by Enzoani or more expensive lines like that?  My mom has such an expensive taste :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards