Flowers

flowers for Bridesmaids, Flower Experts help??!

Hi Ladies,
I am going crazy back and fourth trying to decide which flowers will be better for my maids.  Thier dresses are a bright toned lavender.  My wedding is an english garden type of them. I'm not a visual thinker at all!! And it's hard to compare the bouquets I'm deciding on for them online.  My bouquet is going to have ivory garden roses/or peonies, ivory hydrangeas lavender freesia, purple listianthus and maybe purple/lavender anemones.  For my bridesmaids  I'm either having ivory roses, pale green hydrangeas and pale pink roses or ivory roses, pale green hydrangea and purple or lavender lisianthus.  Should I go with the pale pink or purple for maids??

Re: flowers for Bridesmaids, Flower Experts help??!

• Why not have both?  I think mixing in the two colors would be very pretty and complimentary to their dresses.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_flowers-for-bridesmaids-flower-experts-help-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:93353399-ee78-4e4d-9669-a9a39bf16f72Post:6d92274e-2537-49c6-a36c-78e1112752dd">Re: flowers for Bridesmaids, Flower Experts help??!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why not have both?  I think mixing in the two colors would be very pretty and complimentary to their dresses.
    Posted by Maggie0829[/QUOTE]
    Agreed.  The mix of flowers will be gorgeous.
  • I say stay with the purple and make a statement with the one color.
  • Thanks!  Think I'm going to stay with the ivory and purple : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards