Texas-Houston
Options

Centerpieces for reception...

What are you ladies using for centerpieces?? I'm still a little lost as to what I want to have.  I definitely don't want to use flowers as our budget doesn't allow it.  Any ideas or suggestions??  

Re: Centerpieces for reception...

• Options
    auggiewedauggiewed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If your venue allows it I think a few votives surrounded with rose petals would look very pretty and would be inexpensive. 
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing this. Mine is red, not pink. Also mine is made out of felt, not tissue paper. Still cheaper than flowers though. With some candles around it and such.

And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My venue will have tall skinny vases for us to use.  I really dont like flowers at all...real or fake... so I am filling them up with different colored crystals and then sticking crystal stalks in them.  Its hard to explain, but I think they will be really nice.. Just think of thin branches coming out of a vase covered in colored crystals...

As for votives.. you can get the battery opperated votives... no fire hazzard, and you can use then again later. My total budget for table center pieces was $200 for 16 tables.... I should come in under budget.  Search the internet...for deals.   
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did medium sized birdcages with pretty silk flowers for under $17.00 each  I bought everything at Garden Ridge and did it myself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have NO clue and I'm hoping that more knotties reply to this thread..lol. 

The venue I'm using has a ton of chandeliers (43 to be exact), so I don't know if I should do a tall centerpiece, a short floral or if I should use candles..  I am on a serious budget and really can't afford to do a lot of flowers, so I was thinking about doing submerged stems with floating candles, but I don't know if it will go well with the venue.  I'm getting married at www.haciendabella.net.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards