Montana

Hair salon in Glacier/Flathead area

Anyone have any good recommendations for hair salons in the Flathead?  I'm from out-of-town and am looking for a place for my bridesmaids and I to get our hair done before my wedding.

Thanks!!!

Re: Hair salon in Glacier/Flathead area

• edited December 2011
    I live in the Flathead, my hair stylist is Beth Sampson she works at Cheveux Salon and does an amazing job! There are 2 other girls that work in the salon as well. They are located on Main Street in Kalispell.
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • gettingglamgettingglam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello from the Flathead!

I am a stylist and salon owner here in Whitefish.  I specialize in wedding work and I am contracted out through the year from the top wedding planners in our area.  If you are still searching or need any additional information just let me know.  I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.  Congrats on the upcoming nuptials!

Yours in Style,

Christina
    Camas Spa Salon
    Whitefish, MT
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I'll definitely check them out!
  • edited December 2011
    Soucie & Soucie, Amore Salon & Spa, Mirabelle, and Salon Jazlen are all worth checking out. I used to live in Kalispell and am having my own wedding there in about a month. Those salons are all in Kalispell. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards