Washington
Options

Get to Know You Thursday

1. What part of Washington are you from? Is that same place you're having the wedding?

2. Colors?

3. Big things to get done this week or weekend?

4. And a random question: Favorite food?
Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: Get to Know You Thursday

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What part of Washington are you from? Is that same place you're having the wedding?
    I'm from Tri-Cities, and that's where we're having the wedding. I'm currently living in Pullman/Moscow, though.

2. Colors?
    Black and pink.

I think I'm picking up my dress this weekend! But then it's going straight to alterations :(

I love junk food. And honestly, any kind of junk food will do.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm from Olympia and we are having the wedding in Union.

2. Colors? Cobalt, yellow and light grey

3. Big things to get done this week or weekend? We are buying some of our gifts for family that have helped out. I'm running some mini errands to gather some of the last things we need.

4. And a random question: Favorite food? Thin Crust pizza with olives and mushrooms.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're from Tacoma and we're getting married somewhere around Tacoma (we still don't have a ceremony venue yet) and having the reception in Steilacoom

2. Colors?
    Varying shades of blue, especially turqouise, and black

Calculate budget and post about my dress shopping trip I had last weekend on my wedding blog, check it out at 
    http://bridezillainvadesinternetz.blogspot.com/

I love anything with melted cheese; pizza, quesedillas, grilled cheese
  • Options
    Fabi&NitaFabi&Nita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. We live close to Tri-Cities and having our wedding at the Moore Mansion in Pasco. 2. Our colors are black and white with a bit of purple. 3. Go look at wedding dresses sometime this week :) 4. I'm big on pretty much anything Italian or Mexican
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    aftonrae87aftonrae87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

1.)  I live in Pullman/Moscow area but we are getting married in Deer Park, WA at Belle Victorian Gardens....

2.)Plum Purple & Fern Green

3.)This weekend we are packing so that we're ready to leave for my big brother's wedding this next week in Wyoming...and packing the house because we move into our new apartment the following weekend....

4.) Favorite food....that's tough.  I'll go with breakfast foods.  I'm all for breakfast for dinner!

imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards