August 2012 Weddings

It's Mondayyyy!

So, since Monday's are usually pretty slow and boring..(for me anyway!) I thought we could make it Monday questions! Anyone up for it?

1. How was your Thanksgiving?

2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

3. What was the best deal you got on Black Friday?

4. Are you pumped for Christmas?

5. What is something you really want for Christmas?

6. What are you getting your FI for Christmas?

7. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?

8. What's your favorite Christmas song?

9. Favorite Christmas food?

10.What are you planning for the weekend? (hopefully it comes fast!)

Re: It's Mondayyyy!

• 1. How was your Thanksgiving?
    It was fun and full of food and family!!  We went to my FI's grandparents house and there was family there who hadn't seen my ring and some who didn't know yet that we were engaged so that was fun to experience!! 

2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
    At my parents house- Pumpkin pie
    At my FI's grandparents house- green bean casserole

3. What was the best deal you got on Black Friday?
    I got my Xmas present (from my FI to me) for $3.99 (it was the movie "The Princess Bride").  Also we got lighted booster cables for like $8!!

4. Are you pumped for Christmas?
    Yes and no, Christmas will be very stressful because we have 3 sets of parents between the 2 of us, 3 sets of grandparents (all on his side), and none of my siblings are coming home so even though I will be working a lot I feel pressured by them to make the 3hr round trip drive to my parents house as often as possible.. Also my FI and I aren't really exchanging lots of gifts because we are saving money for our wedding!!

5. What is something you really want for Christmas?
    Kindle

6. What are you getting your FI for Christmas?
    I'm likely not getting him anything, I think I might write a nice poem or letter to him and put it on really pretty paper and put it in a card or something.  He told me I can only spend $5 on him.

7. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
    Family time and the food!!

8. What's your favorite Christmas song?
    Angels We Have Heard on High (I love singing the Gloria part) or Jolly Old St. Nicholas

9. Favorite Christmas food?
    Peppermint Dessert

10.What are you planning for the weekend? (hopefully it comes fast!)
    Well, cleaning up messes around the house.. Wanted to go to my parents house but we should be there in 2 weeks, so likely not going...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards