California-Inland Empire
Options

Affordable photographer? John W. Photography?

Hi,

We are currently searching for a photographer for an April 21 wedding at Wedgegwood in Corona. 

Anyone have any experience with John W. photography??

Can anyone recommend a photographer out of the Orange County or IE area?  Trying to keep it under 3k.

Thanks!

Re: Affordable photographer? John W. Photography?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YOu may want to check out Corbin Kell, www.corbinkell.cc, he' s out of LA but I imagine he will travel.

good luck!
  • Options
    jessjones1989jessjones1989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You absolutely MUST check out www.imaginephotoaz.com!  They were my photographers and are just an amazing couple with incredible skill.  I can't tell you enough how great they are.  Please give them a shout.

Best of luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would also take a look at http://www.yantzphotography.com They have several packages for your price range.
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    AmyRCOAmyRCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with John W. photography but I booked with Smetona Photography and am SO happy with them so far! They did an amazing job on our engagement photos and I am so excited to see how the wedding photos come out. We were able to get two photographers, an engagement shoot, and 5 hours of wedding coverage for under $2000 plus they have a special going on right now too. They are based in the IE/OC area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there!

Congrats on the big day!  I too am not familiar for John W. I did want to share my thoughts on a great photographer, or in my case photographers.  We booked with Chris Holt Photography, choltphotography.com  They are a husband and wife team, they are absoultely amazing and attentive to all I asked.  They also include an engagement session and a full day of coverage from start to finish.  

If you haven't found a photographer yet, try them and tell them that Alexis sent you.

good luck!
  • Options
    rka4merka4me member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Jon Edward...

We are using him. He is exellent and affordable. When you set up a meeting he is super personable, understanding and all around great! He can bring lots of his new material to the meeting. He also teams up with the videographer that he works with that is also outstanding!
  • Options
    rka4merka4me member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Jon Edward...

We are using him. He is exellent and affordable. When you set up a meeting he is super personable, understanding and all around great! He can bring lots of his new material to the meeting. He also teams up with the videographer that he works with that is also outstanding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards