August 2013 Weddings

Got My Save The Dates!

I got home last night and found a package in my mailbox! WOOOO! My save the dates are in!

They are post cards from Vistaprint. I bought them when they had their Labour day sale so I paid next to nothing for them.  I cant wait to send these bad boys out!

Re: Got My Save The Dates!

• Awesome! Congrats! Would you say Vista Print is a good route to go?

Also, hopefully this doesn't sound weird, but you spelled "Labor" with a "u"....any chance you're in Canada?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Paris & Joel/Began Dating: 2/16/2011/ Engaged: 8/19/2012/ Wedding Date: 8/17/2013
    SURPRISE! Due Date: 10/15/2013
  • Good catch, Yes we live in Canada :)

Vista print was great, I wanted the design of the save the dates tweaked a little bit so I just called their 1-800 number and they changed the template for me. It was so easy, they shipped really fast and are a good quaility, plus I got a killer deal on them. I would highly recomend them.
  • Awesome! I've been thinking about using them.

And I didn't want to sound weird about asking! I was just curious because my fiance is Canadian and lives in Calgary. I'll be moving there the end of next month on a Work Visa. :)
    Paris & Joel/Began Dating: 2/16/2011/ Engaged: 8/19/2012/ Wedding Date: 8/17/2013
  • Oh congrats! Your going to love it! We live in Winnipeg Manitoba. Are you having the wedding in Calgary?
  • I love them! I got a groupon for vistaprint a couple months ago so I also plan on using them to order save the dates! It's good to know they can change the templete if you call and ask! They're super cute! When are you guys planning on sending them out?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sounds like VistaPrint is the place to go! lol...and no, the wedding will be in California. Too many attendees will be my family and it's just easier to have it here!
  • We are going to send them out at the 6 month mark. I bought them so early beacuse my Groupon was going to expire and it was such a good deal I couldnt pass it up.
  • they came out great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards