June 2013 Weddings
Options

New to the discussions

Hello all!!! I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lisa and i just engaged on Jan 11th. We are planning a backyard wedding for June 22nd in Indiana. That seemed like a long time to plan until I got started.

I am working to get caught up and still do this near our original budget. Cant wait to share ideas and stories with you all!
Lisa and Tim - June 22, 2013

Re: New to the discussions

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the board! 

Anniversary
  • Options
    Congratulations on your engagement. 
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Congrats and welcome!! Like MrsK said, a lot of us have been at this engagement thing for a while now (I'm at 17 months), so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We're a wealth of information. Also, we're date twins, I'm getting married on the 22nd as well.

• Options
    Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the board!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! 5 months is a super short engagement compared to some us here.
    I had over 2 years to plan!

Good luck :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hahaha... I am also interested in your favorite type of wine. Congrats & welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2013 brides December 2012 Siggy: Bridesmaids Dress
  • Options
    I am so excited!  Our colors are Lavender and green.  We are planning an outdoor wedding in our backyard.  I should confess that I bartend at a local wedding venue so I know a lot of people in the industry.  I have had great luck throwing it together quickly.  I am doing a Vintage shabby chic theme so I have been hitting antique malls every weekend looking for fun finds. 

I am so happy to be on the board.  It is so fun to see all of the great ideas you all have and to learn from your experiences.

Best of luck to you all!!!
  • Options
    I forgot about the wine.  I am more of a champagne girl to be honest.  My favorite is Nicolas Feuillatte.  I highly recommend any of you to give it a try prior to your wedding.  It is a nice price point for such a highly rated champagne.  I really have not pin pointed a wine for dinner because as of now I have not narrowed down the menu.  Hopefully that will be confirmed soon or I may pull may hair out.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards