New Mexico

Antigua!!!

Im so excited! We are going to book our honeymoon at the Sandals resort in Antigua!!!! YAY!!! Where are you all going for your hm?? :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Antigua!!!

• xtina01xtina01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Still undecided, although I am very interested in booking a Sandals vacation.  I have been to Antigua once on a cruise and it was AMAZING!!!  I am sure you will love it.  How many days are you going for?  And how did you book?  Did you do it all through their website? 
  • edited December 2011
    We are staying in Antigua for 7 days and I booked on the phone, so we could get their military discount. Im glad to hear you really liked it, I am so excited to go! Have you looked into any of their resorts? Which island would you want to go to?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to Costa Rica!! I love the idea of being ont he beach and in the jungle! Haven't booked anywhere yet but I am sooo excited!
  • kaylaefrankkaylaefrank member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to Fiji!
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to go to Figi!! Its too expensive for us right now tho... And I have heard Costa Rica is A lot of fun, just make sure to lock up your valuables! I had some friends who honeymooned in Costa Rica and had everything stolen from them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards