Virginia

Wedding Flowers & Cake

Does anyone recommend a place for flowers that are relatively inexpensive but beautiful in Virginia Beach? Same with a wedding cake? Thanks!

Re: Wedding Flowers & Cake

• edited December 2011
    For cake, I would try Mrs. B's.  She does cheesecake wedding cakes and regular wedding cakes with or without filling.. And let me tell you DELICIOUS!!!  She is doing my wedding cake.. Serving 100 people for under $300.

I am using Black Iris Floral for my flowers, but not too sure if they would be considered super inexpensive.  They are really nice and knowledgable.  You could check them out.

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    KarmaVB are you using YachtClub Wedding? I put in my deposits for the same vendors about 2 months ago and I'm just now making my appointments. Just wondering how your experiences so far have been with the whole package.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I used The Cake Place in Portsmouth, nor far from Va Bch...they did a great job and were super affordable...I bought my own flowers from Norfolk Wholesale Florist on Brambleton.  I just tied bouquets together with florists tape and pretty ribbon...NO ONE at the wedding could guess that I did them myself!!
  • Kimness17Kimness17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • bbx30333bbx30333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Black Iris Floral Events is doing my wedding flowers, Ice art , lighting, linens, and we got a great deal on my invites

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards