Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Linens

Hey Ladies,

I was wondering if you could help me with something....

I love everything about the caterer(sp?) i have choosen with the exception of the price on chair covers and linens. The napkins are the exact color I was hoping for and they want $4.75 a chair cover and they only come in white or ivory and i was kind of thinking of getting them in chocolate brown.  So i was wondering if you ladies had anny ideas where i could get them for a better price and hopefully the color i am looking for.

So maybe i should tell you our colors are pink, green and chocolate... In the world of Davids Bridal it would be like the watermelon color, and the clover color and i think truffle.

TIA Smile

Photobucket

Re: Linens

• Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Premier Events?  Here's some contact information - We used them for chairs, tables, linens, chair covers, sashes, dining plates, cups, bowls, cutlery etc, they have loads of colors to choose from:

117 W. Main Street  Mesa, AZ 85201  Phone: 480.460.1800 extension:12

http://premiereventsaz.com

There's another wedding rental place - Y Knot Party whidch would have been our second choice - check them out too!

http://www.yknotparty.com/

They had chair covers for way less than $4.75, the company that you are going with is ripping you off!

1127 W. Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85201 (480) 967-4495

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    jware1985jware1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is what i thought to and everything else through them is so reasonably prices so i was super confused why they were wanting to charge me $4.75 for chair covers and not even in the colors i had hoped for.

Thank you i am going to check them out right now!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with the fancy chivalri chair covers from premier and they were $3.25 on the sale they were having, so other things should have been cheaper!

First with white covers and burgundy sash ties, and then second for the reception, with the fancy dancy chair covers.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    nautlikeu27nautlikeu27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Tamiko with Fabulous Events and Rentals. I am at 2.99 for a chair cover and satin sash. She is awesome. Her contact is: 602-793-9119
    image 178 Invited so far!
    image 55 Are ready to party!
    image 6 Will be missing out!
    image 117 Are MIA!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks girls! :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Linentablecloth.com sells chair covers.  It would be more expensive to purchase them, but you can resell them after.  Check out the Trash to Treasure board, because there are lots of brides who sell their linens there.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH cool! thanks :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards