Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Advice on Wedding photographers!

So we're getting married at The Wequassett Inn, in Chatham and the photagrapher we wanted to use is actually going to be on vacation apparently. 

So can anyone recommend some reasonably priced photographers for us?!

Also, has anyone used "Click Chick"?  I'm checking her out and she seems reasonably priced, and does good work.

Thanks!

Re: Advice on Wedding photographers!

• edited December 2011
    We've only gotten a sneak peak back so far but I loved Elizabeth Horne. I'd definitely recommend her. I would say prices are a little higher than average, but with photos sometimes you get what you pay for.
  • Soccergal13Soccergal13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Ocean Edge and we are using Lauren Methia-her work is fabulous and she is a pleasure to work with. www.laurenmethia.com

I would also recomend Shoreshotz (Amanda)-she was so great to talk with and her work is great-we just wanted someone who had photographed at our property before-her website is shoreshotz1.com
    Good Luck!
  • BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Tricia at a perfect picture, its very reasonable and shes really great to work with!
  • jsimmjsimm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had worked through Nanci at Click Chick.. She is wonderful and has a great personality.  We were scheduled to work with her, but after she committed she realized that she had her dates wrong- so she set us up with a colleage of her's who would only take our pictures.. She does everything else.  She took our engagment shoot and we had a blast.  The pictures were so "us".  Unfortunately, our new photog broke his leg 2 days before the wedding and someone else had to come and take them.  Nanci was so torn up about this, and did everything in her power to make things right.  Besides that fact, she is great.  Definitely check her out!  If you have any questions about her, or would like to see some of our photos, let me know.  HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Kristen Dawn Photography and so far she has been awesome! We're doing our e-pics in two weeks so I'll have more feedback after that, but the work on her site is great, her personality is super fun (I'm actually excited to have her around on my wedding day!)  and her prices are super reasonable! Good luck!
  • amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are using Amber Shomo with Forevercandid. She's based out of Salem, MA but she's traveling to the Cape for us! We just had our Engagement pictures done today and we love her. Her packages start at $1800 but she's so willing to work with you to make a package that fits within your budget that still includes what you want. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

forevercandid.com
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Deb Grey from Classic Image (recommended to us from this board a few weeks back) and we love her so far!! Our wedding isn't until October '11 but she has been very accomodating. For $3,000 we're getting an amazing full day coverage package, 2 photographers, full rights to all our pictures, trash the dress session, 40 prints, 2 parent albums, 1 bridal album, and a few other things.

http://www.theclassicimage.net/index2.php#/home/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio/Blog 151 Invitedimage 108 Yes!image 22 No :-(image 21 Are turning me into a bridezilla!image RSVP Date Sept. 16
  • edited December 2011
    love chris cook too... great eye and a wonderul person too...
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Adriano Batti.  He is off the cape but worth it.  I have my engagement pics in my Bio.

adrianobatti.com
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards