Tennessee

Bachelorette party in Nashville

Hi all! A group of 11 of us are going to Nashville in May for my bachelorette weekend. We are staying at the Courtyard Downtown for 4 days. Any tips on where we shoud eat, drink, and play?

We're looking for a fun laid-back time—think bbq, beers, and live music. 

Thank you so much for your help!  
Engaged on August 13, 2011. Getting married on June 30, 2012 at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, PA

Re: Bachelorette party in Nashville

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_bachelorette-party-in-nashville?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:85798e07-7806-49be-8745-251ad7e6ed8fPost:32969cb1-a96a-4912-a761-4c1fddb1e65b">Bachelorette party in Nashville</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all! A group of 11 of us are going to Nashville in May for my bachelorette weekend. We are staying at the Courtyard Downtown for 4 days. Any tips on where we shoud eat, drink, and play? We're looking for a fun laid-back time—think bbq, beers, and live music.  Thank you so much for your help!  
    Posted by MK&T[/QUOTE]

<div>Dave and Buster's is back open in Opry Mills. It's a lot of fun and I'm not huge into games. But the food is good and the games are cheap, and it's grown-up games, not kiddy games.</div><div>
    </div><div>We did the Pfunky Griddle for hangover breakfast after partying on Broadway. You've got your classics like Coyote Ugly and Cadillac Ranch there, as well as low key bars and clubs. It's a wide range of places.</div><div>
    </div><div>For bbq, try Jim 'N Nicks on Charlotte Pike or Famous Dave's on Old Hickory. </div><div>
    </div><div>The Wildhorse Saloon and Bluebird Cafe are good for live music.The Big Bang has dueling pianos.</div><div>
    </div><div>Good luck and have fun! I love Nashville :) It's where my bff lives and where we had my bach party!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards