Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Monroeville Shower

Hi girls! I haven't been posting much on this board lately, but I have a question that I think some of you could help me with. My MOH is looking for a bridal bridal shower venue for me in the Monroeville area. We will probably have somewhere between 50 and 80 guests (maybe less, depending on how many out of town ladies can make it in). Do you know of anywhere around Monroeville that would be a nice shower location? We don't want anything really fancy or extravagant. 

TIA so much! 

Re: Monroeville Shower

• edited December 2011
    If you don't mind firehalls, check out Gateway Hall and Garden City Hall. I had my reception at Gateway Hall, and looked into Garden City as well. Both are nice and reasonably priced (at least for a reception, so I'm assuming for a shower as well). They can both definitely hold that number.

http://www.gatewayhall.com/

http://www.gardencityhall.com/

• edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will look into them! 
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to events at DeNunzios on Mosside Blvd! The food is great, and they have a pretty big space, I believe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Y I OughtaY I Oughta member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Monterey Bay in the mall has a small room in the back. There is a nice hall in the Penn HIlls Comfort Inn and the hall at the top of Rodi road in the #7 firehall. I think there is also the Holiday Inn Monroeville. Banquets Unlimited is in Wilmerding and Jadens in on 22 near Murraysville.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • bmathews1747bmathews1747 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Wooden Nickel. 
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I also second the Wooden Nickel - been to a few family showers there - and always turned out nicely! DeNunzio's is another family favorite.

Another option is Puglianos - which is in Plum but very close to Monroeville (off 286)

• edited December 2011
    I had my shower @ Jaden's and everything was fantastic! I also recommend Lavender Hill in Penn Hills. It's a beautiful venue.
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much girls! You are very helpful. We will look into all of these places. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards