New Jersey - South

Pic recommendations in Medford/Medford lakes

Our ceremony is at the cathedral of the woods and I know the lake is across the street, but I'm wondering if their any particular spots. I know someone before said their is a guys house that has a pretty bridge that he will let you use if you ssk! Just wondering if their are any more recs! TIA

Re: Pic recommendations in Medford/Medford lakes

• Are you talking about Lake Pine?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • we got married there... we ended up just taking pics in the garden area right outside the church. got some cute ones on the stone benches out there, and being right there made it easy :-)
  • What about some pics on Main Street in Medford?  There is a gazebo that would be on your left if you were heading towards 70.  I think it's across from the autobody place. (I'm such a help - sorry.)

Across the street from the library may be good for outdoor shots, as well.  Though I can't recall how steep that decline is.  May be a bit much in heels and a wedding dress since ppl frequently use that for sledding in the winter!!
  • My good friend got married at Cathedral of the Woods and I helped her scout out locations to do her bridal party photos.  

My favorite spot is down the street if you are heading towards medford main street..before you get to main street where there is a post office on the left I think right across the street on the right is a farm field with a silo type thing in the background. Fairly certain she thought I was crazy suggesting it but this ended up being her favorite photo:

Here's one in color 

That is literally like 3 minutes from that church.  

Her reception was at the Gibson House in Marlton which is that that golf course I think called Indian Springs nad there is a nice Weeping Willow type tree there and also a bridge over some water...they also went to Kings Grant which has a nice lake with a Gazebo over water but both of those may be a bit of a trek if you dont have time alotted for going places for pictures and personally I thought the farm field looks awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards