June 2013 Weddings

AW Monday!

Hey ladies!! Let's hear your AWs!!
June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: AW Monday!

• Well we special ordered another wedding ring set for me in my size (made to my size) so that my setting wouldn't be compromised, and I could keep my pretty blue diamonds! Well it came in and we're going to get it today! So I am very excited that I shouldn't be having any problems with my ring set anymore and I can still keep my pretty blue diamonds! 
    Smile
  • I have finally caved and decided to hire a planner to help with the smalled details. I was getting super duper stressed out over the smaller things like tables and chairs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My AW is for all of us, especially those who have been engaged for what feels like forever.....

We can all finally say, as of tomorrow, that we are getting married THIS YEAR!!!!! Yay :)
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_aw-monday-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:bf11feb1-7cf3-4a9b-a515-244c039720c1Post:63e686c0-0f90-4d87-9c92-cd4cf6abdf9f">Re: AW Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My AW is for all of us, especially those who have been engaged for what feels like forever..... We can all finally say, as of tomorrow, that we are getting married THIS YEAR!!!!! Yay :)
    Posted by rmp4996[/QUOTE]

You're adorable!
    June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards