Virginia-Richmond

Dress Alterations Recs?

Hi - need help with any seamstress - tailor - alterator for bridesmaid dresses in Richmond area.

Can you recommend. Thanks!

Re: Dress Alterations Recs?

• edited December 2011
    Bridal Elegance in Short Pump!
  • edited December 2011
    Also, Patti P's Tailor off of Broad in Short Pump is AMAZING. It doesnt look like much, but Patti is known for her work with Nicole Miller and is pretty quick! Her prices, I think, are a little less then most bridal shops also.
  • efitzgerefitzger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress altered by oksana at fashion design on broad.  She is kind, beautiful, fun, inexpensive, and best of all - good.  I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her work. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_dress-alterations-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:607Discussion:41494330-93e0-49ea-99bf-507a17d5a96ePost:427849c8-356b-40ee-a4e5-cd336a0da0f7">Re: Dress Alterations Recs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also,<strong> Patti P's Tailor off of Broad in Short Pump is AMAZING</strong>. It doesnt look like much, but Patti is known for her work with Nicole Miller and is pretty quick! Her prices, I think, are a little less then most bridal shops also.
    Posted by betti_page[/QUOTE]

<div>I get everything altered here. She's amazing and her rates are really cheap. </div>
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards