Military Brides

Bouquets! PIP

So I got off work last night, poured a (large)glass of wine, and decided to finally work on these things. The larger one is mine and the smaller one is my older sister's(MOH). I think I'm going to have to work on hers a bit more, not quite sure I love it yet. I still need to wrap the handles too but I need to get more ribbon with the AC moore coupon in today's paper. FI won't let buy anything from that store unless I have a coupon.

imageimage
Wedding Countdown Ticker
MUST HAVES: Clothes, Groom
WISHES: Wedding planner(check!), Honeymoon, Blue Petyl Bouquet

Re: Bouquets! PIP

• tyleet87tyleet87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are lovely! I actually really love the color combo of your MOH's bouquet. :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, what a pretty color combo!  Teal & brown?  So fun!  Do you have any other pics of things you're having?  What are you doing for centerpieces?

Anniversary

• shayNnikshayNnik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_bouquets-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:f512ce93-57c2-4858-8740-3281154e70d6Post:c8a92158-be07-41fe-88dd-675fa9f7b9b0">Re: Bouquets! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, what a pretty color combo!  Teal & brown?  So fun!  Do you have any other pics of things you're having?  What are you doing for centerpieces?
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

No pictures with me. I know I transferred all of my pictures from my old iphone to the computer but, yeah I'm challenged when it comes to technology si I'll have to look for them tonight. Rather, have FI show me where they are on the computer.

Colors are chocolate brown, aqua/teal/turquoise and white.
    My centerpieces are large octagon mirrors with tall(10in?) vases that are about 4-5in wide. They'll have a white floating candle, and I found teal/aqua stones that will go in the bottom and I might put teal submersible LED lights under them. I'm not sure how it will look and the vases and stones are all packed up ready to go so I'm not about to unpack them. Dollar tree had tiny white buckets/pails in their wedding section for favors but I'm going to use 3 around each vase with tealights in them.

10 vases, 10 candles, 10 bags of stones, and 30 little buckets all from Dollar tree for $35, and I got my mirrors from CL for $30 so I actually came in $35 under my $100 centerpiece budget. Linens will be brown with teal runners and white chair covers with teal sashes.

My newest idea is buying this massive sign I found online and having a photo op for everyone instead of a DIY photobooth. <a href="http://www.shindigz.com/party/Wanted-Poster-Photo-Stand-In.cfm" target="_blank" title="Clicky" class="ForumsIdWrapper">Clicky</a>
    imageimage
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MUST HAVES: Clothes, Groom
    WISHES: Wedding planner(check!), Honeymoon, Blue Petyl Bouquet
  • edited December 2011
    Shay!! We just did our Christmas tree in those colors!! your bouquets are beautiful!!
    Photobucket
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are so beautiful! I love the colors!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I love the bouquets Shay!!!!! Good job! Ugh I still haven't finished mine! I am doing the FG's bracelets right now, with a glass of Cupcake Red Velvet wine... yumsssss
  • edited December 2011
    Those are awesome!  Great job.  I love those colors together :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards