Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Old lady hair

My FH's grandmother has the traditional old lady bubble cut. She would like to have her hair done in Atlanta before the wedding. Does anyone have the name of a hair dresser, especially in the Emory area who does old lady bubble hair?
Thanks!

Re: Old lady hair

• Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No recs, but your post made me laugh! That's all. GL!!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    dombygatenbydombygatenby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad I made you laugh, but ACK! I need a bubble-cutter. My FMIL is reminding me about it.
  • Options
    TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea how you would find someone like that!  Maybe call a few senior citizen community centers or assisted living centers and see if they have recommendations based on who their members use?  Then you could visit the salon and see if they have a lot of bubble cut clients.  Haha.
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about a beauty college? Isn't that where a lot of older women with those cuts get them? Couldn't hurt to look into it.

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi -
    Next to my bridal salon is the ALPHARETTA BEAUTY SHOP on MILTON AVE in DOWNTOWN ALPHARETTA.  Jean & Pearl run the shop (they are sisters).  They do a fabulous jobs for all the grandmothers in our area!  I highly recommend them.
    Sara Parry

FYI ... my bridal salon is having a HUGE SALE !! ~ 20% OFF ALL WEDDING GOWNS JULY 4TH WEEKEND ONLY !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 3009
    404-229-8690

Saturday 10am - 6pm
    Sunday 10am - 6pm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards