Florida-North Florida
Options

Hey Ladies!!

Hey girls, so i must know . What are the must be played songs for your wedding??

Re: Hey Ladies!!

• Options
    ally1218ally1218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, really you can play any song you want on your wedding. The most common songs played include the Bridal March or Bridal Chorus (when the bride comes down the aisle) and Wedding March (when the couple leaves the altar and exits the church). You can pretty much have whatever music you want before the wedding, when the attendants come in and whatnot. Usual pieces are Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, What a Wonderful World, Trumpet Voluntary, Greensleves, Endless Love.... You have a lot of options. Don't think you only have a couple!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    lolomillylolomilly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Edit: I responded to a post in SB and it posted here - oops - sorry ladies. haha
  • Options
    Kris092988Kris092988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For the wedding or the reception? I like Canon in D for the attendants to walk to in the ceremony, it's kind of always been my favoite song. But I've been to weddings with some pretty wild stuff. For the reception, my husband and I (we are having a vow renewal ceremony and reception) are dancing our first dance to "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" by the Platters. It was the first song we danced to at home after we were officially married, so it was only fitting... although I wanted the Chicken Dance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards