Wedding Woes
Options

One Born Every Minute?

Did anyone watch?  I'm bummed I missed it, especially after finding out my friend's wife is a midwife there.

Re: One Born Every Minute?

• Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I DVR'd it but haven't had the chance to watch it.    That's where I was born and where DD was born, so I'm looking forward to watching.   I wonder if any of my doctors or nurses will be on?
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do want to see it.  I'm going to try and catch it (or at least find it to DVR) this weekend.

I do have to say that I cringe and laugh every time I see the commercial and the dad drops his cell phone on his newborn baby while trying to take his/her picture.  DH saw it after I told him about it and he laughed his ass off.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I missed the repeat too, darn kid wanted to play. 

My 3 nieces were born there too AF.  Sadly it's also where 3 of my grandparents died.  Not because of the hospital though.

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have it on dvr but haven't had time to watch.
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, about half of my deceased relatives have died there too.

In fact, while I was being admitted to L&D, my grandpa was in the ER.   His BP medication had made him beligerent and his assisted living center couldn't handle him so they called the squad.    He was in there the same length of time I was.   My poor Dad had to keep going back and forth between our floors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cable's been out for about two days because of the blizzard but I want to catch it soon. I wished this show was around when I was preggo. I had been watching "A Baby Story" and waiting for this calm, magical birth experience. Nope. All of my FI's family was in there offering advice in both English and Spanish. I had my mom on speakerphone but by the end of the night, I was crying hysterically begging everyone to just SHUT UP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have it DVRed but I haven't watched it yet.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards