Connecticut

Macy's Bridal NY

Hello Lovely Brides of CT!  I've been making appts in a search of wedding dresses.  I have an appt at Kleinfelds, and figured while in the city I would hit Macy's Bridal as well.  I have yet to sche. my appt because I have read mixed reviews online.  A LOT of them are not so flattering, especially when if comes to staff and cost of alterations.  I want a plesant experience.  Have any of you all been, if so, how was it?  THANKS and happy planning!

Re: Macy's Bridal NY

• edited December 2011
    I've never been to Macy's Bridal, but I did get my dress and Kleinfelds and had a wonderful experience there!
  • edited December 2011
    I got my bridesmaid dress there for my brother's wedding. The shopping experience wasn't bad. But they ordered a dress 2 sizes too big, even after I told them not to (and signed something saying so as well). Their communication wasn't great, either. 

However, that was 4 years ago, so your mileage may vary. :]
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    No idea about Macy's but my bm is getting married 3 weeks after me and is going to Kleinflields sample/trunk?? what's the difference?? sale on thursday. Not sure when your appointment is but you might want to check out the sale. 
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards