Louisiana-New Orleans

Bourbon Orleans

I'm about to book a townhouse suite there for me and my girls to get ready in...but I'm a little worried about space.  Did anyone get dressed there?  Is so how many people and how was the space.  Any other comments about the hotel? 

Thanks!

Re: Bourbon Orleans

• edited December 2011
    Me!!  I booked the townhouse suite- but you need to ask (unless you can sleep through anything) to NOT have your balcony overlook Bourbon.  It made for some sleepless nights for me.  It is really spacious, my 4 bridesmaids and mom got ready there, the living area is upstairs...its a little dated, but the two level spacious room AND the balcony makes for some great pictures- and the Bourbon Orleans ballroom rocks for picstures!!! Check out the first few pics of getting ready there, and the next few in the ballroom for my bridals!!  http://megphoto.com/blog/index.cfm?postID=339
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    My bride and I both got ready in one of their suites. It was very nice having the balcony door open and hearing the music below playing as we were getting changed. It is plenty of room for a 4 people getting ready I'd say, but be aware they only have one bathroom to share.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards