Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Make up and hair

I'm looking for someone to do my hair and make up the day of (doesn't have to be the same person/salon). I'm on a tight budget and was actually going to have my hair done by a friend, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen now, so I didn't plan on this added expense.

If anyone has any thoughts I'd appreciate it. Looking for someone either in Overland Park or downtown/plaza/waldo areas.

Thank you!

Re: Make up and hair

• Options
    edited December 2011

I researched this A LOT for my wedding!! I wanted someone affordable, but that would do a good job. I ended up going to Belle Epoque. 1518 Walnut Street
    Kansas City, MO and LOVED my experience there!! Hair was $45 and makeup was $35. They let us bring champagne in and drink while we were getting our hair and makeup done. My photographer came to photograph the girls getting ready and those are some of my favorite pictures of the day!!  I would recommend searching for past posts on this board about this, that is where I found a lot of great ideas from some wonderful ladies on here! GOOD LUCK!

• Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with MLC, check out previous posts.  Also, here are the hair and make-up reviews from out knottie website

http://knotkc.weebly.com/hairmake-up.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards