June 2014 Weddings

Well Crap

FI hates the idea of a country rustic wedding... I've fallen in love with it.  :(
Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Well Crap

• Does he have an idea what he wants? If so, maybe you can compromise.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nope... he just said he doesn't like it because country stuff is not clean cut.
  • Maybe you could combine both themes?  You could do a modern rustic country theme. ????

I'll try to find some ideas.  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I searched for modern + rustic + minimal wedding ideas.

I'm loving this Urban Rustic theme!  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is cool! 

Wedding Centerpiece Planter Boxes, Wedding Decoration - Set of 10. $126.00, via Etsy.

He told me that using this box would be okay as long as the wildflowers were arranged so that it looked planned and didn't look like I grabbed them from a field and threw them in the box.  So that crisis is averted.

I wanted to do this:

which he didn't like so I asked if it was a one strand that wrapped around the place and the photos were all straight if he would be okay and he said sure.  That crisis averted!

I'm starting to feel better.  I think he was picturing something different than what I had in mind.
  • Yay! Glad that you are working out your ideas!  :)

I love this theme btw!  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_well-crap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:98b625fe-bfc2-423d-bc8c-b98f13de8328Post:075a59b9-16aa-42fb-850e-3eed45eff4e5">Re: Well Crap</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay! Glad that you are working out your ideas!  :) I love this theme btw!  :)
    Posted by lynn614[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  I love it too.  I am also thinking about having pink lace under the centerpieces.  I have an obsession with lace.
  • Sounds pretty!  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards