New Hampshire

Keene Venues

Hi everyone,

So we have appointments coming up to view venues and hopefully make a decision by the end of April. We are getting married on 10/15/11 and want to be sure to have the pick of where we want plus have heard some places book up 1+ in advance.

We have 6 places we are going to check out and I am just hoping that is enough and we find "the one" between all of these. We have a kind of tight budget but I still think we can find something that will make us, and our wallets, happy!

I am seeking feedback on the first 2 coming up. We are going to visit with the Keene Country Club and the Best Western in Keene this weekend. Does anyone have any rants or raves to share?

Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Keene Venues

• edited December 2011
    I'm using the Best Western in Keene for my wedding in Sept.  I was put on to them from a friend who had his wedding there.  My budget is really tight and the package is great.  Lauren has been good to work with so far. 

We get a limo, cake, dj (real WKNE dj not some cheesy one), champange toast, linens and sit down or buffet included and the price is the same Fri or Sat night which is awesome because most places are more for a Sat. night wedding.  We are also using their centerpieces and doing a cash bar.  So I highly recommend it based on what we've done so far.

Good luck!
  • siriuscielsiriusciel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that is so great to know about the Best Western. My sister was going to get married there but they had to move the wedding date and change the venue but she told me they have a great package deal. I especially like having the cake and DJ included, bonus!!! Thanks so much for this info, I can't wait to sit down and talk with them!!

Good luck with your planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Melissa633Melissa633 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There is a farm in Keene- Stonewall. I went to a wedding show with a friend there last year. They have a really pretty room for weddings. I think you can have an outdoor ceremony there- I remember seeing an arbor all setup. You might try them too...
    Congrats and good luck on your planning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards