California-Northern
Options

Cheap Sacramento Florist

Hi everyone,
I am having a really hard time finding someone to make my bridal bouquet. I am looking to spend under $100, my bouquet and my groom's boutonniere is all I need. Does anyone have suggestions? Thank you!
Sincerely, Christina

Re: Cheap Sacramento Florist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can try someplace like Safeway. They make bouquets and stuff too. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, my bouquet will be more, but I know she works with budgets.  Tell her what you want to spend and she can work with you.  I'll send you a pm with my email address and if you dont mind I'll forward your email address onto her and she can reach out to you.
    image 107 Invited
    image 56 are ready to party! image 51 can't make it :(image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: April 20th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have the perfect florist for you!  I was going to do silk flowers because I thought there was no way I could afford fresh.  I was referred to Tracy at Budding Events and was able to do all the flowers for the Wedding Party for very little and a few extra things.  I got my bouquet for $85 and it will be like this (roses and oriental lillies!).  I'm thinking the bout will be around $10 or less but you can get both for in your budget and without settling on flowers you don't want.

Email or Call Tracy.  Tell her what your budget is and she will work with you.  She has a shop located out of her home and has years and years of experience and is awesome to work with!

Tell her Mandy sent you

Tracy
    Budding Events
    916-361-1885
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for  the recommendations, you have really helped. I emailed Tracy and hopefully it all works out, I'll keep you posted! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay so exciting let me know how it goes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tracy was actually who I was going to reccomend :)
    image 107 Invited
    image 56 are ready to party! image 51 can't make it :(image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: April 20th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards