Favors
Options

Favors?

So we are making beer for our favor. Each guest over 21 gets a 22oz Beer. Each beer is about $11. Is that enough? Or should we find another thing to give?

Re: Favors?

• Options
    What do the under 21 guests get?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    JaxInBlueJaxInBlue member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    If you have a guest list of beer drinkers, I think it's a good favor.  I do second Addie's question - what are you providing for the under 21 guests?  I'd think, especially for the guests who are older teens and young adults, it's got to be close to the same quality - a speciality soda, a bottle of speciality nonalcoholic cider, etc.  (Also, do you need a gluten free favor? Edited to add: A GF favor wouldn't be required - if you could supplement something else those that can't drink because of the gluten content - even using the under 21 favor - it would be a nice gesture.)

Have you addressed any liability issues giving out a beer favor might entail?  You may need to check with your venue that there aren't any licensing issues and that the beer does not need to be served by a member of the staff or a bartender or that guests will be need to show proof of age, or anything like that.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Thank you ladies! 

I am GF so that is always in the back of my mind,. We only have 2 underagers and a bunch of babies! It is a no children under 18 wedding. 

For the underage/ GF home brewed rootbeer or birch bark beer! Also I am making metal keyrings for the "labels" of both so if people don't want any drinks they can have a keyring!

We are having something in the place  for them to bring to the bartender when they leave. It will be a take home and enjoy favor not a drink at the venue. The beer that we have brewed has a high alcohol content. 

• Options
    I think that's fine. Are you worried about cost at all? Sounds like a lot of money to spend on favors!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Addie
     That is more of what we are worried about. It is to excessive? We are hoping to have about 100 people to the wedding, as I was looking prices for favors tend to be less than $5.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards