Wedding Reception Forum

Wedding reception ideas

so we ave the dress, the rings, the only thing that we haven't decided is on the reception. Dany and I have been living together for the past 8 1/2 years, we have about 50 guest(60), we would like something intimate with our close family and friends

Re: Wedding reception ideas

• You might have better luck if you post this on your local board. People there can offer you some suggestions. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I think that's great that you've already got most of it figured out. I ended up doing a lot of little details for the reception that really ended up giving it a personal touch that all the guests loved. One thing we had were little couches in the cocktail area for people to socialize in and I found that finding cute accent pillows acutally puts a nice spin on things as well. Here's the site I found many little odds and ends: www.modern-furnishings.com

Found some cute pillows that were great accents and even stuff I was able to use again at our house after we got married. Depending on the type of wedding you have, I seemed to find a lot of cool things here that I could reuse or even sell to party-rental places if it was something I might not use again. I WISHED someone would have given me some tips about where to find stuff so I promised myself I'd help out other brides that were looking for inspiration. Good luck! :)

Loved these for seating and was even able to sell them for a profit to one of the party rental places we used. You can set them to change colors if desired and they look AMAZING in the cocktail area and can be used as decor, seating or a table.

http://modern-furnishings.com/shop/spring-lumen-stool
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards