Iowa-Quad Cities

QC Florist

I am in need of a florist for a May 4 wedding. Any good experiences and prices for a florist in the QC?

We checked out hyvee and they seemed high i.e., 900 for 30 bundles of babies breath

Re: QC Florist

• Damien at the Milan Flower shop is the person you want.  He knows everything about all of the venues in the Quad Cities and does terrific work.  
  • First of all, you can call every Hyvee and they will each give you a differnt price.I called pretty much all of them, for a price quote on a smiple brides boquet of red roses, the difference between the cheapest to the most expensive was over $100.

We ended up going with HyVee on Locust St in Davenport, and that is one of the biggest regrets of my wedding. HORRIBLE.

Try Stacks Florist, they are right under 74 in Moline. I met with the owner there and she was fantastic. She explained to us the process she usued in getting her flowers sent, and how she would go to the airport and pick flower by flower which she did and didn't want. Very nice lady and a family owned business. She may be a little pricy, I didn't do much with flowers to get prices for....
  • Another vote for Louise of Staacks and Damien of Milan Flowers, Clazzy Designs and I've heard lots of good things about the Silvis HyVee - Kathy (if she is still there) .  All good ones to check out.
    February Siggy Challenge - Bridesmaid Dresses - April 2013 Board

No bridesmaids, just my flower girl

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards