Ohio-Northeast

youngstown area. outdoor ceremony sites??

so ive been looking for a beautiful outdoor place for our ceremony next june. i really do not want the flower gardens since everyone always goes there! and boardman park is ok but i want a beautiful place. but i just cant find one. anyone no of any hidden places?

Re: youngstown area. outdoor ceremony sites??

• PW2010aPW2010a member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to several outdoor weddings at the Lake Club in Poland.  Beautiful!
  • edited December 2011

I did look at the lake club and while it is gorgeous they told me being that i was not a member i was not allowed to take pictures by the lake and that really upset me. Do you still want it fancy or outdoors and casual? you could always get a beautiful family friend yard and do a tent rental!!

• PW2010aPW2010a member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Even if you are a member you cannot get too close to the Lake.  The problem is that getting near the lake is right in the middle of a fairway and near a cart trail.  It is too dangerous.   
  • brianangelobrianangelo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have delivered to several weddings at Julia's Bed and Breakfast in Hubbard. We also have stayed there for a special occasion. I recommend that you talk to them about what they can do for you--it's a beautiful venue!
    Brian The "Cake Delivery Boy" The Cake Boutique, Warren, Ohio http://www.cakeboutiqueshop.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards