Not Engaged Yet

Quick note from Kauai...

Hate that this is a P&R but it's all I can do!!  BF and I spent the day on the north short today - hiking, swimming, eating, checking out monk seals, stopping by a jewelry store and trying on engagement rings.  Um, yeah. 

I didn't LOVE any of the ones I tried on but he said he was ready to slap down the card (so he can get his airline points & then pay it right off) if I did.  Wish I had loved one of them!!

Anyway, we're having a BLAST and I'll post more when I can.

Re: Quick note from Kauai...

• ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Have fun!  Remember he can't buy you a diamond turtle unless he catches it first!

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like an amazing day! In hope the rest of your trip is just as wonderful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am excited to see pics when you get back! My H and I HM'ed on Kauai and made it to the north shore one day, but mostly hung out around where we were staying on the south shore. I <3 Poipu!

Glad you're having a great time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great time!! excited to see pics! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds like you are having a great time! Enjoy the rest of your trip and I am really jealous right now because I want to be where you are!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards