Wedding Woes
Options

Family drama....STUPID FAMILY

OK so last family function (A reunion) about 2 weeks ago, 2 female cousins (in thier 30's) got into a fists fight at the end. Should I take the chance and invite both or neither? HELP....

Re: Family drama....STUPID FAMILY

• Options
    Kudos for being brief and to the point. You may want to refer to that mom and dad post down there a little.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm inclined to say neither. 
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

i love this post. it reminds me of almost every family function i have ever been to.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_family-dramastupid-family?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:ea82f499-28e1-451f-bbe5-d330082dfdafPost:f758901d-bd91-472a-95e6-69a53d85b43f">Family drama....STUPID FAMILY</a>:
    [QUOTE]OK so last family function (A reunion) about 2 weeks ago, 2 female cousins (in thier 30's) got into a fists fight at the end. Should I take the chance and invite both or neither? HELP....
    Posted by Bjlong[/QUOTE]

<font color="#339966">Do you have the chance to talk to them on a regular basis? If so I think you should voice your concerns, but the way I see it, you should either invite all cousins or none, maybe you'll be lucky and if they see that the other person got invited, the other may not come...</font>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_family-dramastupid-family?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:ea82f499-28e1-451f-bbe5-d330082dfdafPost:83f9287f-56d8-44e9-86e8-9572376a692f">Re: Family drama....STUPID FAMILY</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Family drama....STUPID FAMILY : Do you have the chance to talk to them on a regular basis? If so I think you should voice your concerns, but the way I see it, you should either invite all cousins or none, maybe you'll be lucky and if they see that the other person got invited, the other may not come...
    Posted by Amyzen83[/QUOTE]

This is what I'm hoping but I would feel bad not inviting them. It has already started if she goes I'm not so hopefully 1 will RSVP before then other!! THX
  • Options
    A fistfight?  And this looks like your family gtgs, Wzz?

I need to know more about everyone's families.
  • Options

I would invite neither.  Or you know, hire security and maybe a videographer to post the action on YouTube.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    kuus, once we realized to not have a specific damily member not attend our events, we've never had a fight break out nor have we had serious drama. i'm sure i talked about this before. my wedding? baby shower? i could always tell the stories again.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_family-dramastupid-family?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:ea82f499-28e1-451f-bbe5-d330082dfdafPost:008162d7-8e1c-4c94-a4c2-770a354d83f8">Re: Family drama....STUPID FAMILY</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would invite neither.  Or you know, hire security and maybe a videographer to post the action on YouTube.
    Posted by alikatt17[/QUOTE]

Make money to pay for the wedding! HAHA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards