Texas-San Antonio

Old San Francisco Steakhouse--Crystal Room

Hi ladies! Has anybody recently held their reception here? If so, how much was it? I'm wanting to keep my budget around $10K and was wondering if this is a reasonable estimate. Any information about this venue would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks :)

Re: Old San Francisco Steakhouse--Crystal Room

• amw0516amw0516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends how many people you are inviting?  Our bill was almost $10k for 100 people, open bar with beer and wine only, and $500 for the ceremony room.  We had a 10k budget and we aren't gonna come out of this without spending at least $15k.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_old-san-francisco-steakhouse-crystal-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:103Discussion:27079ddf-be36-40fb-97c4-37c1398adef4Post:779b008b-1353-4445-bec2-0e9798ca7d96">Old San Francisco Steakhouse--Crystal Room</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! Has anybody recently held their reception here? If so, how much was it? I'm wanting to keep my budget around $10K and was wondering if this is a reasonable estimate. Any information about this venue would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks :)
    Posted by aggiechick427[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I sent you a PM.
    Our whole budget is about $15,000, and the majority of it (about $9k) is going to the reception at this venue. Our guest list is about 120 adults and 15 kids. But, we did go with a package that included apps so that added a few dollars per person. There's more details about what the venue includes in the message I sent you. Hope this helps! :)
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for the responses ladies. Has the staff at Absolutely Delicious been easy to work with? I'm really hoping for a smooth, low maintenance wedding planning process (don't we all?) :)

• DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So far I've only spoken to Nidia and she has been amazing and patient with me! I haven't had a tasting yet, but I did try some of their food at a bridal fair and it was really, really good. That venue in particular has helped de-stress me since it had everything in one, I didn't have to go to different halls, caterers and linen rental places to get everything together. I'm still a ways out from our wedding date, but so far I've had a positive experience!

YGPM!
  • amw0516amw0516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very Stress free.  I have been dealing with Suzanne.  She has been amazing.  She is basically the wedding planner.  We have done the taste testing and their food is very good.  We have appitizers in our budget too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Depends on the number of people you have.  They have a variety of price ranges and I found the inclusive gold package to be the easiest to work with. Also depends on whether you want open bar or not.  Unless you have 175+ people there is probably some option that you can work with there.  I've been to a wedding they catered and gone to my tasting and both very good, esp for the price.  They've been easy to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards