March 2012 Weddings
Options

Chuck taylors for groomsmen

FI has wanted all of the groomsmen to wear chuck taylors in the wedding since the day we got engaged.  I felt like that was a lot of money (in addition to cufflinks) to spend for the groomsmen.  But we were able to keep costs low enough elsewhere that I think we have enough to do the chucks (all of his guys are coming from half way across the country).  Here are the ones he is looking at (clicky).

I think they should do low tops, he wants high tops.  Help! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

165image Invited to celebrate
98image Ready to Rock!
67image Party Poopers
RSVP Date: 2/25/12

Re: Chuck taylors for groomsmen

• Options
    i voted low but really will you be able to tell if its high top under the pants?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm actually more worried that the lows will look weird, and that he might actually be right :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

165image Invited to celebrate
    98image Ready to Rock!
    67image Party Poopers
    RSVP Date: 2/25/12
  • Options
    I've never seen it in person, but I've seen low lops in a lot of wedding pictures (because I stalk the internet and other people's weddings). I think the low ones would look the best.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I vote hi. I think they would be better...plus I let my FI pick was his guys wear wearing since I picked everything else. I think you should let him have this one. :)
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
    I vote no sneakers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I voted no Chucks. I have just seen it was y too much and don't really care for it. But again that is just me. If it make you all happy I say go for it!    Smile
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Let him pick. At least they'll have have clean new matching shoes. I like the Chucks.
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards