Ohio-Columbus
Options

Best officiant in columbus!

Damian was so perfect for our wedding! Once we found out my fiance had gotten his visa to come here, we had only 6 weeks to plan everything. Luckily I had met with Damian months before and when I called him he was already booked with two other weddings BUT we did an early wedding at a park and he worked us in. I was so excited because I knew he was the perfect person to marry us. I was not a member of any church and my husband moved here from Kenya so we had not established any relationship with a church or pastor BUT definately wanted to involve christian ideas and aspects of our wedding ceremony. He provided as many drafts as we needed and asked us to collaborate with him in order to make the ceremony ours. He encouraged us to pick out reading and include personal statements to personalize everything. On the day of, he was so great! All of our guests commented on how great the ceremony was, how they could hear him at the park, and how they really enjoyed what Damian had to say. He also offers marriage coaching. We completed the 3 class session and it was so helpful! Truely providing us tools for everylasting love.

Re: Best officiant in columbus!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards