Delaware

::creeps in::

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone miss me?! LOL. I am sorry I have not been over here in a little bit. I have been on thebump trying to figure out this whole 3rd Trimester thing. Can you believe Lilita will be here in like 2 months if that? EEP! She is going to be so lucky to have so many Knottie Aunties that are incredibly intelligent women to idolize.

Anyway, I wanted to finally share with you all (for those who are not FB friends with me) my favorite 3D photo I had done in Malvern on the 17th at innerview ultrasounds. For anyone who is planning on becoming pregnant or knows someone who is, this was just a fabulous experience and made nice mini-gifts for our immediate family (grandparents and aunts to be). I went with my sister 3-years ago and thought it was cool then, but to be looking at your own kid – truly amazing. She looks a lot like DH which is really cool too.

(I hope it doesnt come out too big  - sorry if it does)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::creeps in::

• edited December 2011
    I missed you!

Wow - I cant believe its that close!  Your preg flew (for me at least - ha!)
  • MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha. Yeah ... it has gone by fast alright. Wink

It is so weird thinking we have been married almost 8 months and I have been pregnant for 7 of them. Tongue out At least I have Carina in tow! Who's next?! LMAO
  • edited December 2011
    i've been lurking here myself.  i'm so happy for you and mike.  i can't believe how time has flown by.  i'm going to be an aunt myself in about 4 weeks. 
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great sono picsI  She's gonna be a doll.

Has it been a rough pregnancy or fairly easy?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!!

RE: the Pregnancy overall: Unfortunatly rough. I have been told by my family that 1 more trip to the hospital and I am being tossed into a bubble. LMAO.

The worst was a 3-day hospital stay & surgery because of a 6mm kidney stone, which is still hanging about until after I deliver. It was the 1st time in my life (well less when I was born) that I have ever been overnight in a hospital, so it was awesome that so many of my knottie friends came to see me. :D Heck they even brought me reading materials and got me hooked up with the good anethesiologist. (THANKS BRITT!!!!!!!!)

We will see how far I go with this one. I start the ever 2 weeks visits as of the 8th.
  • edited December 2011
    Like I have said before, Mike better lock her up and get some guns.  He understands why!

Jackie, you are going to be a wonderful mom!  I can't wait to meet the little bugger (I will wait until you are completely recovered tho!), and I am sure she is going to make you and Mike over the moon as parents.  Of course I would help any of you gals if you needed anything!  Don't think much of it, Jackie, really- I just wanted to make sure you were going to be okay.
  • edited December 2011
    brit and i loved visiting you in the hospital.  we'd do it again in a heartbeat.  i can't wait for lilita to get here. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The last couple weeks will go fast as I am sure you have heard and around 38/39 weeks you are just gonna want to have your baby already. Its all soo exciting...I know because I just went through it. My son turned 6 mos on the 21st. Let me know if you need anything, advice or what not.
     Which hospital will you be delivering?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be at Christiana. We have our hospital tour on the 8th and then a full load of classes to get ready for her arrival. We just finsihed getting the crib assembled tonight and we are really happy that it only took like 45 minutes. He is a pretty proud poppa right now. :D

• edited December 2011
    Good, Jackie, when Brian and I go to have kids, we know who to call when we have the crib put together upside down and backwards.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thats awesome...only 45 mins...DH sounds pretty handy. My FH is too...he built our sons Welcome Home stork in about 3 hrs. I was soo proud of him. Well  enjoy the next couple weeks together bc soon its gonna be all about baby!!!

First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yes PersonalPengiun. Knottie Aunties because the ladies that were on this board when I was (you know the ones who I met at all the G2Gs we had/have) are now some of my really close friends. It is a shame that not everyone is as sociable in life, but I am very blessed that my daughter will have amazing examples of strong women who started as yes - just "Knottie Aunties".

Sorry you are so pessimistic in life.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards