Ohio-Toledo

School bus rental?

Haha- i know this sounds funny, but I would like to rent a school bus for transportation to & from the reception for our guests.  I was thinking of a school bus b/c I'm hoping it would be cheaper, can accomodate a lot of people, and it might be fun to ride a school bus home from the reception.  I'm worried about people driving on the winding roads of Grand Rapids after having a few drinks.  Has anyone ever rented a school bus for guests?  Do we have this in Toledo?  All I've found online are limo rentals.

Re: School bus rental?

• edited December 2011
    I've never heard of it and do not know anywere, but I think it's a great idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011

Not sure about a school bus.  One of our friends rented 2-15 passanger vans from the airport and had a friend of a friend (that didn't know the couple but could be trusted) drive people back and forth. 

For your date, a 12-hour rental for a 15 passenger van is $130 with unlimited mileage. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards