Texas-San Antonio
Options

Looking for San Antonio photographer

Hello fellow Brides

I need recommendations of great photographers. I'm very simple, I need someone to take my bridal portrait and shoot the wedding pics and just enough coverage to capture the wonderful moments. Any  one know anyone that can provide this at an awesome price???? Thank you

Lizette

Re: Looking for San Antonio photographer

• Options
    I like Infinity Weddings photography...they have smaller and customizable packages that may work for you...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can recommend 2!!!

Alamo City Photography- Scott Douglas Smith... He shot my e-pics and is very affordable. I think he has packages that start around $500. I had him do my e-pics because I wanted a different style of pics for our e-pics and Scott is a family friend. But he is a great photographer.

the second one is Blue Fire Photography. Kristen Blue is AMAZING!!! I am sooo lucky I got to book her. Her calender fills quickly and I locked her in about a year in advance. Her packages start around $400 and she posts her prices online. I fell in love with her photos before seeing her prices. She should be your first call.
  • Options
    I'm going with FACES by Jessica. For her talent and the quality of her work, I believe her prices are very reasonable.
  • Options
    We booked Two Times Photography! They are out of New Braunfels but travel and we loved their work! It's a husband and wife team.
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • Options
    I am using Christine Sargologos. She did my e-pics and they came out awesome. She does more photo journalism and captures beautiful moments. When I was looking at photographers, I started seeing the same pictures over and over again as I looked through their portfolios and I didn't see the same trends with Christine's pictures.
  • Options
    edited January 2012

We booked Christina Villarreal with Sealed with Love Photography.  She's been great to keep in major contact with me (I live out of town but am getting married in SA).  She's super sweet and has a great web site to take a look first.
    http://www.sealedwithlovephotography.com/
    Not being from SA I met with so many photographers and also saw the same pictures and prices pretty much everywhere.  SO I really wanted the connection with the photographer.  Christina is so sweet and I love the feeling she has in her pictures.

• Options
    We have used Steve Valdez.  We really appreciated his talent and attention to detail.  After he took our portraits, he became a personal friend of ours and you can find his info on our website at http://www.bigtymeentertainment.ws/live_bands.htm towards the bottom of the page.  Good luck. Janine
  • Options
     We went with Skeem Photography and Janet and Megan and they are super personal and helpful. We did the Bridal and it was super hot and exhausting but they stayed out there with me for almost 4hours! My shoes broke and they had super glue and I was a sweaty bride and I forgot tissues and they had all! Who does that and especially photographers! I felt like I was with The Wedding Planner! I even had to change my date and they were very concerned and flexible.

Another photographer was Squiver however her prices were a bit high and I wanted unlimited hours.

I also thought about Nachetti (spelling) her pics were very nice but I wanted unlimited hours just in case.  Happy shopping.
  • Options
    I went with Sealed.With.Love Photogarphy by Christina Villarreal for my engagements, bridals, boudoir and wedding day-we got the works! From start to finish Christina actually cared about how to make us feel comfortable and relaxed while taking photos. She let us be us and did not pose is in weird positions that we never do in real life anyway. She made my day so special and I am so thankful I found her. Her pricing is extremely reasonable and she will work with you to make your dream wedding possible. She e-mailed us constantly to check in with us throughout the process to make sure that I wasn't being driven crazy by all of this wedding planning, which really meant a lot to me. It showed me I wasn't just another been bride to her. She was flexible with me when I had to change our engagement and bridal session dates and she really worked to make things happen and ALWAYS with a smile on her face. I couldn't of been happier with my decision. Definitely check her out on Facebook at Sealed.With.Love Photography and her website at www.sealedwithlovephotography.com...you definitely will not regret it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards