Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Engagaed!!! WOOP WOOP!

Well, Starting February 1st, David Brought me a Rose every single day up until valentines day. I Had no idea what he was planning lol. And Finally on Valentines Day, He sent me a text with a picture and a note that read Hannah, Always Kiss me Goodnight, Love David, That had been put in the newspaper for that day. And then at around 12 my mom woke me up (did i mention i had the flu the week before and was still recovering?) And she told me i had a surprise waiting, i didnt think anything of it and fell back asleep, and she came back in a said Hannah Get up and go look at what you got, So i did (mainly so she would quit interupting my sleep) Only to find a Huge Vase Full of beautiful roses and a teddy bear, and the newspaper with our picture, with a heart circled around the picture of us, and a card that Had a good sized note and the end said p.s be ready at this time and dress nicely. So i did as he said and got ready, reluctantly because i was still sick,i had already bought an outfit for Valentines day not knowing what was going to happen (im glad i did) At around 6:30 he picked me up and drove me to nash, the whole time with me asking  "where are you taking me" and him saying "dont worry about it you'll see when we get there" We Finally arrived at Timothys and He gave them our name for our reservation and they seated us in the back room where no one else was, Which he later said after he had proposed he was glad we were the only ones in there because he would have been even more nervous lol. We ordered our food, and he took about 3 bites and said he was full, i was like what? you only ate like 3 bites? he said im going to take it home i said ok, well then he "decided" he wanted dessert and i was like are you serious you didnt even eat you dinner and you want dessert? he said yeah, so he asked for the dessert menu and decided he wanted strawberry cheesecake and i again opened my mouth with you ALWAYS get that, get something different, (little did i know) He replied with, be quiet i want this and laughed, "ok", and he ordered it and we were waiting, and talking about different things, honestly i dont remember any of what we were talking about because the waiter came out and sat Davids dessert it front of me and i looked up to tell him it was Davids and realized something was written on the plate in chocolate me and my stupid self figured it said "Happy valentines Day' or something to that effect and as i read it slowly and realized it said "Will you Marry me?" Written on it i froze my eyes widened and i looked at him in surprise and he had a VERY nervous smile on his face, and the waiter sat my ring down in front of me and walked off, Then David came over got down on one knee and proceeded to propose which i in return said YES!

Re: Engagaed!!! WOOP WOOP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards