Maryland-Baltimore

Need a good DJ and Flowers

Hello All,

I am in need of some good recommendations for DJs as well as Flowers looking for good prices.  As for the DJ we are in our mis 20s and like  avariety of music with that being saif we are looking for someone who is not from the dinosaur age,will stick to our list and will do a good job up when introducing the party.

Flowers are not that important to me but I would like to have nice bouquets for my bridal party.

Thanks for the help!
Jennifer

Re: Need a good DJ and Flowers

• Can't recommend a DJ but for flowers I'm working with Heather Carr from Willow Oak Flower and Herb Farm, they do really beautiful natural looking arrangements and have excellent pricing. They're located near Arundel Mills and have a website and facebook page with lots of pictures of their work. Fleur de lis in Baltimore City also seemed reasonable to me pricewise (just slightly more expensive than Willow Oak) and if you want more constructed arrangements they might be worth looking into. Good luck!!
  • Thank you everyone!
  • I'm using Crowe Entertainment-- the owner is really easy to work with and I feel confidant that he'll do a good job with everything. www.crowentertainment.com/
  • Don't know about a good DJ but Sharon Gordon, Flora et Fauna is amazing, creative and very reasonable. You will not be disappointed.  She did my niece's wedding at Hunt Valley Country Club and everything from the church, reception, bouquets etc. was outstanding! 410-978-9356 give her a call.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards