Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Headpiece - custom ordering :)

Hello lovely ladies!!!

So as most of you know, my Fi and I have putting plans on hold for a while until we figure out exactly what we want for the day of. I have been feeling a little bummed out about not moving forward with the plans. So, I decided try to find my headpiece!! After hours of searching, and not finding anything that spoke to me, I decided to contact Chelsea from Red-I and so far I am  impressed with her service and enthusiasm about doing a custom piece for me.

I am so excited to have something custom, just for me!! Just in the beginning stages, but I think I am going to give her the go ahead on starting the design! I had to share my excitement, since I know you ladies will get it ;)

Have a lovely evening!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Headpiece - custom ordering :)

• Options
    Yay how exciting!! Hopefully you will start to feel better, especially when you start seeing results of your headpiece :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are still so exicted about getting married, we just can`t make up our minds which can be a little bit frustrating, lol! 

Once I get the design from her, I will share it!! :)
    So far the design will be: ivory ribbon headband, with crystals and pearls with vintage vibe.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't wait to see it! I think that's who Jenn got some stuff from.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Cathy - Yes, Jenn recommended her, and even in the beginning stages of working with her it`s been a pleasure. I might even get some of her barefoot jewelry to match for fun too! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    very cool!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Great choice! I can't wait to see what she comes up with for you! She is awesome to work with! Im sure when you see your custom piece you'll feel so much better! I wish I thought of a headband for my sisters wedding.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_headpiece-custom-ordering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:a6af2a85-80cc-4b15-a95c-e31244d851c5Post:769446b1-8694-4f17-89a5-370a7bff3caf">Re: Headpiece - custom ordering :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great choice! I can't wait to see what she comes up with for you! She is awesome to work with! Im sure when you see your custom piece you'll feel so much better! I wish I thought of a headband for my sisters wedding.
    Posted by jtoly[/QUOTE]

So far it`s been an absolute pleasure working with her. The amount of creativity she has blown me away. We have decided on the design, colours and pieces that I am getting. So hopefully I will have the conceptual design to share soon! :)
    Thank you so much for the recommendation!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    very cool!!  I ordered some custom barefoot sandals from her as well as a bracelet.  Loved both pieces!
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    No problem, can't wait to see everything!!!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards