Massachusetts-Boston
Options

House of Blues Reception Pricing?

Hello Everyone!

I'm really interested in having my reception at the House of Blues but I'm not sure it's within my budget.  Anyone have any idea how much it normally costs?  We're trying to keep under $15K total, which I know is tight.  Just wanted to know if I should even bother looking at HOB.  We'll have about 100 guests for dinner/dancing, buffets are totally fine with me.

Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

Re: House of Blues Reception Pricing?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_house-of-blues-reception-pricing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:60040cf2-b6c6-4cff-9a51-00c308625082Post:acea17e2-2ad0-4527-b34f-df104a4e3926">House of Blues Reception Pricing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Everyone! I'm really interested in having my reception at the House of Blues but I'm not sure it's within my budget.  Anyone have any idea how much it normally costs?  We're trying to keep under $15K total, which I know is tight.  Just wanted to know if I should even bother looking at HOB.  We'll have about 100 guests for dinner/dancing, buffets are totally fine with me. Any info would be helpful! Thanks!
    Posted by jrthurman19[/QUOTE]

What night are you planning on having it?  I know they do a huge club night on Saturdays that starts at 10pm so they would probably make you leave by 9.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards