Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Looking for a caterer

Does anyone know of a good caterer in the Midland/Odessa area? I'm looking to do hor dourves/ finger foods at my reception and am looking to see if I can find a good caterer as opposed to me and my family fixing it all.

Re: Looking for a caterer

• Do you have a Market Street out there?  They do catering.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_looking-for-a-caterer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:a363ceaf-a487-4c34-88b0-ba8020fd8e72Post:1c8a601a-3b13-494f-89b3-654d03615aa5">Re: Looking for a caterer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have a Market Street out there?  They do catering.
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]

Nope I'm afraid not. But thanks though.
  • There might be a few catering companies in midland and Odessa, but from my experience, most people just pick a favorite restaurant and see what they offer.
  • Good luck...We're looking for someone to do the same thing here in the Dallas (McKinney) area...appetizers, finger food, coffee and hot chocolate (fall outdoor wedding.)  Any suggestions from anyone?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_looking-for-a-caterer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:a363ceaf-a487-4c34-88b0-ba8020fd8e72Post:43abe17b-7ea6-452d-aba5-16bc6b83253d">Re: Looking for a caterer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good luck...We're looking for someone to do the same thing here in the Dallas (McKinney) area...appetizers, finger food, coffee and hot chocolate (fall outdoor wedding.)  Any suggestions from anyone?
    Posted by susanbre1[/QUOTE]

<div>If you need someone in the metro, check the vendor sticky.  Most caterers will travel to you, and as has been mentioned, most restaurants also cater.</div><div>
    </div><div>OP, is there HEB in Midland/Odessa?  They might do something for you!</div>
    Anniversary

• We are getting catering from a BBQ place... and most of them will do it on the cheap. Maybe try calling around a few BBQ places and see what they have? Bonus: BBQ is ridiculously affordable.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_looking-for-a-caterer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:a363ceaf-a487-4c34-88b0-ba8020fd8e72Post:ca4e9521-45f5-43a6-af1a-71e06c276d4d">Re: Looking for a caterer</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking for a caterer : If you need someone in the metro, check the vendor sticky.  Most caterers will travel to you, and as has been mentioned, most restaurants also cater. OP, is there HEB in Midland/Odessa?  They might do something for you!
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]
    I didn't even think about HEB! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards